ExclusiveCoin (CURRENCY:EXCL) traded 6.5% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on December 5th. ExclusiveCoin has a market capitalization of $351,163.00 and approximately $665.00 worth of ExclusiveCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, ExclusiveCoin has traded down 12.6% against the U.S. dollar. One ExclusiveCoin coin can now be bought for about $0.0605 or 0.00000808 BTC on popular exchanges including Bittrex, CoinExchange, Upbit and CryptoBridge.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- ColossusXT (COLX) traded 36.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- DECOIN (DTEP) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0644 or 0.00000862 BTC.
- Footballcoin (XFC) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000037 BTC.
- BitSoar (BSR) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- SportsCoin (SPORT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000017 BTC.
ExclusiveCoin Coin Trading
ExclusiveCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, CryptoBridge, Upbit and Bittrex. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ExclusiveCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade ExclusiveCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy ExclusiveCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ExclusiveCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ExclusiveCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.