0Chain (CURRENCY:ZCN) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on December 7th. One 0Chain token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0337 or 0.00000445 BTC on exchanges including Bilaxy, IDEX and Ethfinex. During the last seven days, 0Chain has traded down 3.6% against the dollar. 0Chain has a total market cap of $1.35 million and approximately $2,936.00 worth of 0Chain was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Velas (VLX) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0235 or 0.00000311 BTC.
- LiquidApps (DAPP) traded 6.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0074 or 0.00000098 BTC.
- Credit Tag Chain (CTC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0539 or 0.00000631 BTC.
- Mass Vehicle Ledger (MVL) traded down 15.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Qredit (XQR) traded 30% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000006 BTC.
0Chain Token Profile
Buying and Selling 0Chain
0Chain can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Ethfinex, Bilaxy and IDEX. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as 0Chain directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire 0Chain should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy 0Chain using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for 0Chain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for 0Chain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.