Bitcloud (CURRENCY:BTDX) traded up 18.3% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 15:00 PM ET on December 7th. One Bitcloud coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0005 or 0.00000007 BTC on exchanges including CryptoBridge, CoinExchange and Cryptopia. During the last seven days, Bitcloud has traded down 26.9% against the dollar. Bitcloud has a total market capitalization of $16,801.00 and approximately $8.00 worth of Bitcloud was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- AmsterdamCoin (AMS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- Zurcoin (ZUR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- BiosCrypto (BIOS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- PlatinumBAR (XPTX) traded 72.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0095 or 0.00000125 BTC.
- Animecoin (ANI) traded down 16.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000011 BTC.
Quark hashing algorithm. It launched on August 15th, 2017. Bitcloud’s total supply is 31,722,772 coins. Bitcloud’s official Twitter account is @Bitcloud_BTD. The Reddit community for Bitcloud is /r/Bitcloud_BTDX and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Bitcloud’s official website is bit-cloud.info.
Buying and Selling Bitcloud
Bitcloud can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, CryptoBridge and CoinExchange. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcloud directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bitcloud should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Bitcloud using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcloud Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcloud and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.