Electroneum (CURRENCY:ETN) traded up 3.5% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on December 7th. Electroneum has a market capitalization of $38.99 million and approximately $167,412.00 worth of Electroneum was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Electroneum has traded 0.6% higher against the dollar. One Electroneum coin can currently be bought for about $0.0039 or 0.00000052 BTC on major exchanges including Cryptomate, Bitbns, Kucoin and Liquid.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- TurtleCoin (TRTL) traded 10.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Qwertycoin (QWC) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- ZumCoin (ZUM) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000014 BTC.
- CROAT (CROAT) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000021 BTC.
- Newton Coin Project (NCP) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Niobio Cash (NBR) traded 11.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- BitcoiNote (BTCN) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0032 or 0.00000042 BTC.
- Citadel (CTL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000007 BTC.
hashing algorithm. It was first traded on November 3rd, 2017. Electroneum’s total supply is 9,913,054,104 coins. Electroneum’s official Twitter account is @electroneum and its Facebook page is accessible here. Electroneum’s official website is electroneum.com. The official message board for Electroneum is electroneum.com/blog. The Reddit community for Electroneum is /r/Electroneum and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Electroneum
Electroneum can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptohub, Kucoin, Cryptomate, CoinBene, Bitbns, Liquid, TradeOgre and Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Electroneum directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Electroneum should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Electroneum using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Electroneum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Electroneum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.