Wowbit (CURRENCY:WWB) traded down 1.8% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 14:00 PM ET on December 7th. One Wowbit token can currently be purchased for about $0.0045 or 0.00000059 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Wowbit has a total market cap of $1.24 million and $16,872.00 worth of Wowbit was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Wowbit has traded down 16.2% against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Phoenix (PHX) traded up 16.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0190 or 0.00000299 BTC.
- Red Pulse Phoenix (PHX) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0048 or 0.00000063 BTC.
- ZCore (ZCR) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0363 or 0.00000480 BTC.
- Bridge Protocol (BRDG) traded down 18.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- CARDbuyers (BCARD) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- QYNO (QNO) traded 43.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000006 BTC.
Wowbit Token Profile
Wowbit Token Trading
Wowbit can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bit-Z. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Wowbit directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Wowbit should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Wowbit using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Wowbit Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Wowbit and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.