Endor Protocol (CURRENCY:EDR) traded 6.2% lower against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on December 8th. Over the last seven days, Endor Protocol has traded down 21.4% against the US dollar. One Endor Protocol token can now be purchased for $0.0031 or 0.00000041 BTC on exchanges including Bittrex, Bilaxy, CoinBene and DEx.top. Endor Protocol has a market capitalization of $2.58 million and approximately $1.18 million worth of Endor Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $51.94 or 0.00688932 BTC.
- MINDOL (MIN) traded up 16.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.87 or 0.00038027 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00006785 BTC.
- Polis (POLIS) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.35 or 0.00017859 BTC.
- Davinci Coin (DAC) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000029 BTC.
- Stakenet (XSN) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0531 or 0.00000704 BTC.
- Compound Coin (COMP) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- WeAreSatoshi (WSX) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002989 BTC.
- DigitalBits (XDB) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0153 or 0.00000202 BTC.
- ColossusXT (COLX) traded down 35.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC.
Endor Protocol Token Profile
Endor Protocol Token Trading
Endor Protocol can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, IDEX, Coinall, Bilaxy, Upbit, Hotbit, CoinBene, BitForex, Coinsuper, DEx.top and Kucoin. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Endor Protocol directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Endor Protocol should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Endor Protocol using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Endor Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Endor Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.