Qredit (CURRENCY:XQR) traded down 8.6% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 17:00 PM ET on December 8th. In the last seven days, Qredit has traded 24% lower against the U.S. dollar. Qredit has a market cap of $284,921.00 and approximately $356.00 worth of Qredit was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Qredit coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0004 or 0.00000006 BTC on popular exchanges including Trade Satoshi and Altilly.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Velas (VLX) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0241 or 0.00000320 BTC.
- LiquidApps (DAPP) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0076 or 0.00000100 BTC.
- Credit Tag Chain (CTC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0539 or 0.00000631 BTC.
- Mass Vehicle Ledger (MVL) traded 15.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- 0Chain (ZCN) traded 6.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0363 or 0.00000481 BTC.
Qredit Coin Profile
hashing algorithm. It launched on September 16th, 2018. Qredit’s total supply is 721,685,470 coins and its circulating supply is 670,472,650 coins. Qredit’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here. Qredit’s official message board is qredit.io/go/enterprise-update-q1. Qredit’s official website is qredit.io.
Qredit Coin Trading
Qredit can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Altilly and Trade Satoshi. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Qredit directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Qredit should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Qredit using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Qredit Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Qredit and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.