TRON (CURRENCY:TRX) traded up 0.8% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on December 8th. One TRON coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0147 or 0.00000195 BTC on major exchanges including DigiFinex, Huobi, Kucoin and Tidex. Over the last week, TRON has traded 6.8% lower against the dollar. TRON has a market capitalization of $983.09 million and $907.06 million worth of TRON was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00003049 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00013285 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.68 or 0.00207201 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $97.33 or 0.01285863 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0562 or 0.00000743 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.06 or 0.00027184 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.09 or 0.00120050 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0072 or 0.00000095 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
TRON Coin Trading
TRON can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: LiteBit.eu, Rfinex, Bithumb, Exmo, CoinEx, CoinExchange, Huobi, BitForex, Coinrail, Cryptomate, Ovis, Bit-Z, Bibox, Koinex, Upbit, Bitfinex, Coindeal, Cobinhood, Kucoin, ChaoEX, IDCM, Zebpay, DDEX, Liquid, Kryptono, DragonEX, Coinnest, CoinEgg, RightBTC, Braziliex, Tidex, Liqui, Hotbit, OTCBTC, Bittrex, Tokenomy, WazirX, YoBit, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), CoinBene, DigiFinex, CoinTiger, LBank, Indodax, Binance, Gate.io, OKEx, Sistemkoin, OEX, HitBTC, Exrates, LATOKEN, Fatbtc, Stocks.Exchange, OpenLedger DEX, Cryptopia, Bitbns, BitFlip, Mercatox, Allcoin, Livecoin, CoinFalcon, Trade Satoshi, Neraex, BTC-Alpha and IDAX. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as TRON directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade TRON should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy TRON using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for TRON Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TRON and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.