Universe (CURRENCY:UNI) traded up 15.9% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 18:00 PM ET on December 8th. In the last seven days, Universe has traded down 6.2% against the US dollar. One Universe coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0014 or 0.00000019 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including BTC-Alpha, YoBit and Crex24. Universe has a total market cap of $120,678.00 and approximately $1.00 worth of Universe was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- HiCoin (XHI) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Pandacoin (PND) traded 6.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Ultimate Secure Cash (USC) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0140 or 0.00000185 BTC.
- Zennies (ZENI) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- DraftCoin (DFT) traded down 11.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0055 or 0.00000073 BTC.
- FORCE (FOR) traded 33.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
Universe Coin Profile
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on April 7th, 2017. Universe’s total supply is 95,284,435 coins and its circulating supply is 84,084,435 coins. Universe’s official Twitter account is @Unicoin_UNI. Universe’s official message board is forum.unicoin.pw. The official website for Universe is unicoin.pw.
Buying and Selling Universe
Universe can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BTC-Alpha, YoBit and Crex24. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Universe directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Universe should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Universe using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Universe Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Universe and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.