USDX (CURRENCY:USDX) traded down 1.4% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on December 8th. Over the last week, USDX has traded 0.7% lower against the U.S. dollar. One USDX coin can now be purchased for about $0.67 or 0.00008888 BTC on popular exchanges. USDX has a total market capitalization of $514,458.00 and approximately $116.00 worth of USDX was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- 999 (999) traded up 34.9% against the dollar and now trades at $3.01 or 0.00039813 BTC.
- STASIS EURS (EURS) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.10 or 0.00010638 BTC.
- ILCoin (ILC) traded 5.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0830 or 0.00001098 BTC.
- Storeum (STO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0940 or 0.00001341 BTC.
- OTOCASH (OTO) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00004124 BTC.
- BlockStamp (BST) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0998 or 0.00001318 BTC.
- Ubricoin (UBN) traded up 2,429.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- DEEX (DEEX) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0150 or 0.00000199 BTC.
- eXPerience Chain (XPC) traded up 45.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Titan Coin (TTN) traded 15.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000009 BTC.
USDX Coin Profile
hashing algorithm. It was first traded on March 27th, 2018. USDX’s total supply is 764,701 coins. USDX’s official message board is medium.com/@USDXWallet. USDX’s official Twitter account is @USDXwallet and its Facebook page is accessible here. USDX’s official website is usdx.cash.
Buying and Selling USDX
USDX can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as USDX directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire USDX should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase USDX using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for USDX Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for USDX and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.