Atheios (CURRENCY:ATH) traded 0.7% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 7:00 AM ET on December 9th. One Atheios coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0006 or 0.00000008 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including STEX and Graviex. During the last seven days, Atheios has traded down 8.9% against the US dollar. Atheios has a market cap of $10,500.00 and $30.00 worth of Atheios was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ubiq (UBQ) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0627 or 0.00000836 BTC.
- Expanse (EXP) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0466 or 0.00000621 BTC.
- Pirl (PIRL) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0071 or 0.00000095 BTC.
- Travelflex (TRF) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- UR (UR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000006 BTC.
Atheios Coin Profile
Atheios Coin Trading
Atheios can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: STEX and Graviex. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Atheios directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Atheios should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Atheios using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Atheios Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Atheios and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.