Red Pulse Phoenix (CURRENCY:PHX) traded up 0.1% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 8:00 AM ET on December 9th. Red Pulse Phoenix has a total market cap of $4.17 million and $828,582.00 worth of Red Pulse Phoenix was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Red Pulse Phoenix has traded 9.8% higher against the dollar. One Red Pulse Phoenix token can currently be purchased for $0.0050 or 0.00000067 BTC on popular exchanges including Coinrail, Bitbns, Binance and Kucoin.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Phoenix (PHX) traded 16.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0190 or 0.00000299 BTC.
- Wowbit (WWB) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0044 or 0.00000059 BTC.
- ZCore (ZCR) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0360 or 0.00000478 BTC.
- Bridge Protocol (BRDG) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- CARDbuyers (BCARD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- QYNO (QNO) traded 18.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000006 BTC.
About Red Pulse Phoenix
Buying and Selling Red Pulse Phoenix
Red Pulse Phoenix can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Switcheo Network, Coinrail, Binance, Kucoin and Bitbns. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Red Pulse Phoenix directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Red Pulse Phoenix should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Red Pulse Phoenix using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Red Pulse Phoenix Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Red Pulse Phoenix and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.