Sentient Coin (CURRENCY:SEN) traded down 11.5% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 15:00 PM ET on December 9th. Sentient Coin has a total market cap of $702,862.00 and $20,380.00 worth of Sentient Coin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Sentient Coin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0005 or 0.00000007 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Tidex, Ethfinex and IDEX. During the last week, Sentient Coin has traded down 38.6% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.76 or 0.00050605 BTC.
- Dash (DASH) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $51.77 or 0.00696806 BTC.
- MINDOL (MIN) traded down 14.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.34 or 0.00031458 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $19.72 or 0.00265354 BTC.
- Oasis City (OSC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0514 or 0.00000627 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded down 29.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- GAPS (GAP) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $7.00 or 0.00094158 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00005034 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002188 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00006661 BTC.
About Sentient Coin
hashing algorithm. It launched on March 27th, 2018. Sentient Coin’s total supply is 1,756,860,121 coins and its circulating supply is 1,346,860,122 coins. Sentient Coin’s official website is consensus.ai. Sentient Coin’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Sentient Coin
Sentient Coin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, Tidex and Ethfinex. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Sentient Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Sentient Coin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Sentient Coin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Sentient Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Sentient Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.