Bitcoin Planet (CURRENCY:BTPL) traded 13.8% lower against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on December 10th. One Bitcoin Planet coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Novaexchange and CoinExchange. In the last seven days, Bitcoin Planet has traded 88.1% lower against the U.S. dollar. Bitcoin Planet has a market capitalization of $583.00 and approximately $1.00 worth of Bitcoin Planet was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.60 or 0.00049373 BTC.
- Dash (DASH) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $50.54 or 0.00694123 BTC.
- MINDOL (MIN) traded down 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.04 or 0.00028077 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $19.86 or 0.00272766 BTC.
- Oasis City (OSC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0514 or 0.00000627 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded down 29.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- GAPS (GAP) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $7.04 or 0.00096639 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00005089 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00002121 BTC.
- EXMR (EXMR) traded up 49.9% against the dollar and now trades at $3.08 or 0.00042838 BTC.
About Bitcoin Planet
Buying and Selling Bitcoin Planet
Bitcoin Planet can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Novaexchange and CoinExchange. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Planet directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bitcoin Planet should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Bitcoin Planet using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Planet Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Planet and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.