Ontology (CURRENCY:ONT) traded down 4.8% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on December 10th. Over the last seven days, Ontology has traded 4.9% lower against the US dollar. Ontology has a total market capitalization of $374.42 million and $81.44 million worth of Ontology was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Ontology coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.59 or 0.00008077 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, Upbit, Hotbit and BCEX.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00009914 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0452 or 0.00000624 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded down 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002384 BTC.
- Apollo Currency (APL) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- Theta Fuel (TFUEL) traded down 10.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000035 BTC.
- Mithril (MITH) traded down 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0091 or 0.00000125 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded down 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001648 BTC.
- The Force Protocol (FOR) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0194 or 0.00000268 BTC.
- Nullex (NLX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0771 or 0.00001978 BTC.
- BOX Token (BOX) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0312 or 0.00000428 BTC.
Buying and Selling Ontology
Ontology can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin, BCEX, Bibox, Indodax, Bitbns, OKEx, Koinex, Huobi, Hotbit, BitMart, Binance, Upbit, HitBTC and Gate.io. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ontology directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ontology should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Ontology using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ontology Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ontology and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.