Red Pulse Phoenix (CURRENCY:PHX) traded 10.6% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on December 10th. Red Pulse Phoenix has a total market capitalization of $3.79 million and approximately $1.15 million worth of Red Pulse Phoenix was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Red Pulse Phoenix has traded down 2.8% against the U.S. dollar. One Red Pulse Phoenix token can currently be bought for about $0.0046 or 0.00000062 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Switcheo Network, Kucoin, Binance and Bitbns.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Phoenix (PHX) traded 16.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0190 or 0.00000299 BTC.
- Wowbit (WWB) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0043 or 0.00000059 BTC.
- ZCore (ZCR) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0366 or 0.00000498 BTC.
- Bridge Protocol (BRDG) traded 21.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- CARDbuyers (BCARD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- QYNO (QNO) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000006 BTC.
Red Pulse Phoenix Token Profile
Buying and Selling Red Pulse Phoenix
Red Pulse Phoenix can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bitbns, Kucoin, Coinrail, Switcheo Network and Binance. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Red Pulse Phoenix directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Red Pulse Phoenix should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Red Pulse Phoenix using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Red Pulse Phoenix Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Red Pulse Phoenix and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.