Spectre.ai Utility Token (CURRENCY:SXUT) traded down 21.3% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 13:00 PM ET on December 10th. One Spectre.ai Utility Token token can currently be purchased for about $0.0585 or 0.00000803 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX, EtherDelta (ForkDelta) and Bibox. Spectre.ai Utility Token has a total market cap of $1.44 million and approximately $451.00 worth of Spectre.ai Utility Token was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Spectre.ai Utility Token has traded 21.4% lower against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.71 or 0.00037196 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $502.87 or 0.06900296 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0292 or 0.00000400 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.75 or 0.00024112 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0293 or 0.00000402 BTC.
- Seele (SEELE) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00002063 BTC.
- Sai (DAI) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011869 BTC.
- ZB Token (ZB) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002637 BTC.
- Molecular Future (MOF) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.60 or 0.00021916 BTC.
Spectre.ai Utility Token Token Profile
Spectre.ai Utility Token Token Trading
Spectre.ai Utility Token can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta (ForkDelta), IDEX and Bibox. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Spectre.ai Utility Token directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Spectre.ai Utility Token should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Spectre.ai Utility Token using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Spectre.ai Utility Token Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Spectre.ai Utility Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.