Augur (CURRENCY:REP) traded up 0% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on December 11th. One Augur token can currently be purchased for approximately $10.17 or 0.00141127 BTC on major exchanges including Koinex, Gate.io, Bitsane and ChaoEX. Augur has a market capitalization of $111.87 million and approximately $9.03 million worth of Augur was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Augur has traded up 0.6% against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003075 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00014037 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $14.73 or 0.00204423 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $94.72 or 0.01314390 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0538 or 0.00000746 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0142 or 0.00000197 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.18 or 0.00030249 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $8.50 or 0.00117951 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Buying and Selling Augur
Augur can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Upbit, BitBay, Koinex, Mercatox, IDEX, Crex24, ChaoEX, Gatecoin, DragonEX, Binance, Gate.io, Cryptopia, Bittrex, Poloniex, Bithumb, CoinTiger, LATOKEN, HitBTC, AirSwap, Bitbns, ABCC, Kraken, Ethfinex, Cobinhood, Liqui, BX Thailand, Livecoin, Bitsane, Zebpay and GOPAX. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Augur directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Augur should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Augur using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Augur Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Augur and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.