Hashgard (CURRENCY:GARD) traded 8.1% lower against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 0:00 AM ET on December 11th. Over the last seven days, Hashgard has traded 23.6% lower against the US dollar. Hashgard has a total market cap of $1.90 million and $488,145.00 worth of Hashgard was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Hashgard token can currently be bought for $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX, Hotbit and Gate.io.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003057 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00013963 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $14.66 or 0.00203257 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $94.70 or 0.01313216 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0532 or 0.00000737 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0141 or 0.00000196 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 6.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.11 or 0.00029240 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.47 or 0.00117513 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Hashgard Foundation Ltd., is a non-profit organization registered in Singapore that dedicated to promote the development of blockchain technology to the world. In 2018, Hashgard Foundation established the open source public blockchain project Hashgard, as the underlying platform for future digital financial innovation and organizational collaboration, supporting users to conduct research and application development based on this platform, and promote the ecological development of public blockchains.”
Buying and Selling Hashgard
Hashgard can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, Gate.io and Hotbit. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Hashgard directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Hashgard should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Hashgard using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Hashgard Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Hashgard and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.