Metronome (CURRENCY:MET) traded down 9.2% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on December 11th. In the last seven days, Metronome has traded 5.6% lower against the dollar. Metronome has a market capitalization of $4.23 million and approximately $364,523.00 worth of Metronome was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Metronome coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.43 or 0.00006007 BTC on popular exchanges including $13.77, $7.50, $24.43 and $33.94.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003057 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00013963 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $14.66 or 0.00203257 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $94.70 or 0.01313216 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0532 or 0.00000737 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0141 or 0.00000196 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 6.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.11 or 0.00029240 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $8.47 or 0.00117513 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Buying and Selling Metronome
Metronome can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: $50.98, $20.33, $51.55, $7.50, $24.43, $33.94, $13.77, $24.68, $5.60, $10.39, $32.15 and $18.94. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Metronome directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Metronome should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Metronome using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Metronome Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Metronome and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.