FLO (CURRENCY:FLO) traded down 1.9% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on December 14th. FLO has a total market cap of $3.67 million and $7,876.00 worth of FLO was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, FLO has traded 8.4% lower against the U.S. dollar. One FLO coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0241 or 0.00000337 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- BOScoin (BOS) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000058 BTC.
- Metrix Coin (MRX) traded down 50.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Nasdacoin (NSD) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0403 or 0.00000564 BTC.
- Beetle Coin (BEET) traded down 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000054 BTC.
- Actinium (ACM) traded 8.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0483 or 0.00000676 BTC.
- Quasarcoin (QAC) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0033 or 0.00000047 BTC.
- Shard (SHARD) traded 13% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0205 or 0.00000288 BTC.
- MMOCoin (MMO) traded up 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0066 or 0.00000093 BTC.
- ZeusCrowdfunding (ZEUS) traded 93% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- MFCoin (MFC) traded up 49.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0098 or 0.00000138 BTC.
hashing algorithm. It was first traded on July 17th, 2013. FLO’s total supply is 152,351,008 coins. The Reddit community for FLO is /r/floblockchain and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. FLO’s official Twitter account is @FLOblockchain and its Facebook page is accessible here. FLO’s official website is flo.cash.
Buying and Selling FLO
FLO can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as FLO directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire FLO should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy FLO using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for FLO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for FLO and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.