Litecoin Plus (CURRENCY:LCP) traded down 2.4% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on December 14th. Litecoin Plus has a market capitalization of $38,524.00 and $35.00 worth of Litecoin Plus was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Litecoin Plus coin can currently be bought for $0.0147 or 0.00000206 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last week, Litecoin Plus has traded 2.1% lower against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- vTorrent (VTR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001375 BTC.
- 42-coin (42) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $13,610.11 or 1.90416178 BTC.
- LiteDoge (LDOGE) traded up 41.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Sequence (SEQ) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000024 BTC.
- AquariusCoin (ARCO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0404 or 0.00000464 BTC.
- SpaceCoin (SPACE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000062 BTC.
- BillaryCoin (BLRY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0107 or 0.00000114 BTC.
- BitBar (BTB) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.86 or 0.00026116 BTC.
- Abjcoin (ABJ) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0075 or 0.00000119 BTC.
- ChessCoin (CHESS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000013 BTC.
Litecoin Plus Profile
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was September 8th, 2017. Litecoin Plus’ total supply is 2,621,133 coins. Litecoin Plus’ official website is litecoinplus.co. Litecoin Plus’ official Twitter account is @Media_LCP.
Buying and Selling Litecoin Plus
Litecoin Plus can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Litecoin Plus directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Litecoin Plus should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Litecoin Plus using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Litecoin Plus Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Litecoin Plus and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.