Quantum Resistant Ledger (CURRENCY:QRL) traded down 3.9% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on December 14th. One Quantum Resistant Ledger token can currently be bought for $0.0969 or 0.00001357 BTC on popular exchanges including Tidex, Bittrex, Upbit and Liqui. Quantum Resistant Ledger has a market capitalization of $6.77 million and $270,024.00 worth of Quantum Resistant Ledger was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Quantum Resistant Ledger has traded 4.7% lower against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Cardano (ADA) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0365 or 0.00000511 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.59 or 0.00008285 BTC.
- UNI COIN (UNI) traded 269.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.01 or 0.00041932 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.78 or 0.00024941 BTC.
- PRIZM (PZM) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00004319 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.71 or 0.00009986 BTC.
- Mixin (XIN) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $211.34 or 0.02960224 BTC.
- BitShares (BTS) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0185 or 0.00000259 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0449 or 0.00000631 BTC.
- Velas (VLX) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0233 or 0.00000327 BTC.
Quantum Resistant Ledger Profile
Buying and Selling Quantum Resistant Ledger
Quantum Resistant Ledger can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Liqui, CoinExchange, Upbit, Bittrex and Tidex. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Quantum Resistant Ledger directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Quantum Resistant Ledger should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Quantum Resistant Ledger using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Quantum Resistant Ledger Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Quantum Resistant Ledger and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.