Ultimate Secure Cash (CURRENCY:USC) traded 7.8% higher against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on December 14th. One Ultimate Secure Cash coin can currently be bought for about $0.0149 or 0.00000209 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Livecoin and YoBit. In the last seven days, Ultimate Secure Cash has traded down 1.3% against the dollar. Ultimate Secure Cash has a market capitalization of $153,985.00 and approximately $193.00 worth of Ultimate Secure Cash was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- HiCoin (XHI) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Pandacoin (PND) traded down 8.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Universe (UNI) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- Zennies (ZENI) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- DraftCoin (DFT) traded up 14.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0062 or 0.00000087 BTC.
- FORCE (FOR) traded down 33.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
Ultimate Secure Cash Profile
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on April 9th, 2017. Ultimate Secure Cash’s total supply is 38,602,656 coins and its circulating supply is 10,343,113 coins. The official website for Ultimate Secure Cash is ultimatesecurecash.info. Ultimate Secure Cash’s official Twitter account is @USC_Care.
Buying and Selling Ultimate Secure Cash
Ultimate Secure Cash can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin and YoBit. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ultimate Secure Cash directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ultimate Secure Cash should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Ultimate Secure Cash using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Ultimate Secure Cash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ultimate Secure Cash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.