ADAMANT Messenger (CURRENCY:ADM) traded down 1.1% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on December 15th. In the last seven days, ADAMANT Messenger has traded down 8.9% against the US dollar. One ADAMANT Messenger coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0094 or 0.00000132 BTC on exchanges including Bit-Z, BiteBTC and IDCM. ADAMANT Messenger has a total market cap of $784,441.00 and approximately $5.00 worth of ADAMANT Messenger was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- EOS (EOS) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.58 or 0.00036067 BTC.
- Ark (ARK) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002384 BTC.
- Credits (CS) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0672 or 0.00000939 BTC.
- Lamden (TAU) traded up 41.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0168 or 0.00000235 BTC.
- SelfSell (SSC) traded down 66.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Oxycoin (OXY) traded 16.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Local World Forwarders (LWF) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- BitWhite (BTW) traded up 14.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- ALAX (ALX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- DasCoin (DASC) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0161 or 0.00000201 BTC.
ADAMANT Messenger Coin Profile
and its Facebook page is accessible here. ADAMANT Messenger’s official website is adamant.im.
ADAMANT Messenger Coin Trading
ADAMANT Messenger can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BiteBTC, IDCM and Bit-Z. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ADAMANT Messenger directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade ADAMANT Messenger should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy ADAMANT Messenger using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ADAMANT Messenger Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ADAMANT Messenger and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.