CyberMiles (CURRENCY:CMT) traded 2.9% higher against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on December 15th. CyberMiles has a market cap of $10.34 million and approximately $4.07 million worth of CyberMiles was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One CyberMiles token can now be purchased for about $0.0129 or 0.00000181 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including IDCM, BCEX, Koinex and Bibox. During the last seven days, CyberMiles has traded down 11.2% against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $43.84 or 0.00615417 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.87 or 0.00012270 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded up 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $4.52 or 0.00063419 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0021 or 0.00000030 BTC.
- UNI COIN (UNI) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $3.01 or 0.00041932 BTC.
- Vulcano [OLD] (VULC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0127 or 0.00000180 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0739 or 0.00001037 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0045 or 0.00000063 BTC.
- GAPS (GAP) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.19 or 0.00086860 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00010039 BTC.
CyberMiles Token Profile
Buying and Selling CyberMiles
CyberMiles can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: DragonEX, Cobinhood, LBank, OKEx, Huobi, Bithumb, Koinex, Zebpay, BCEX, IDEX, IDCM, Binance, Bibox, CoinBene and Tokenomy. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as CyberMiles directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire CyberMiles should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase CyberMiles using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for CyberMiles Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CyberMiles and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.