Expanse (CURRENCY:EXP) traded up 3.2% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on December 15th. In the last week, Expanse has traded 23.1% lower against the U.S. dollar. Expanse has a market cap of $633,924.00 and approximately $2,197.00 worth of Expanse was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Expanse coin can now be bought for about $0.0356 or 0.00000498 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, Upbit, Poloniex and Cryptopia.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ubiq (UBQ) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0623 or 0.00000872 BTC.
- Pirl (PIRL) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0067 or 0.00000094 BTC.
- Travelflex (TRF) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- Atheios (ATH) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- UR (UR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000006 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “- Algorithm: Dagger – Block Reward: 8 – Gas Limit: 31415926 – Block Target: 60 seconds – Listen Port: 42786 – RPC Port: 9656 – Reserve: 11 Million (Community Managed) “
Expanse Coin Trading
Expanse can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Poloniex, Upbit, BiteBTC, YoBit, Bittrex and Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Expanse directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Expanse should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Expanse using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Expanse Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Expanse and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.