42-coin (CURRENCY:42) traded 4.7% higher against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on January 14th. 42-coin has a market cap of $794,766.00 and $283.00 worth of 42-coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One 42-coin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $18,923.03 or 2.13851723 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, Trade Satoshi and Livecoin. Over the last week, 42-coin has traded 4.1% higher against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- vTorrent (VTR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001375 BTC.
- Sequence (SEQ) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000024 BTC.
- SpaceCoin (SPACE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000062 BTC.
- BillaryCoin (BLRY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0107 or 0.00000114 BTC.
- AquariusCoin (ARCO) traded up 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0336 or 0.00000382 BTC.
- BitBar (BTB) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.89 or 0.00021286 BTC.
- Litecoin Plus (LCP) traded 23.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0264 or 0.00000297 BTC.
- Abjcoin (ABJ) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0075 or 0.00000119 BTC.
- LiteDoge (LDOGE) traded 69.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- ChessCoin (CHESS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000010 BTC.
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on January 5th, 2014. 42-coin’s total supply is 42 coins. 42-coin’s official website is 42-coin.org. 42-coin’s official Twitter account is @42newchain and its Facebook page is accessible here.
42-coin Coin Trading
42-coin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi, Cryptopia and Livecoin. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as 42-coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade 42-coin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase 42-coin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for 42-coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for 42-coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.