Bytom (CURRENCY:BTM) traded up 13.6% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on January 14th. One Bytom coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0878 or 0.00001000 BTC on major exchanges including EXX, Gate.io, HitBTC and Cryptopia. Bytom has a market capitalization of $87.97 million and approximately $21.09 million worth of Bytom was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Bytom has traded up 24% against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 10.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $58.65 or 0.00668289 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 7.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.91 or 0.00010314 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000028 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 9.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000043 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.79 or 0.00008864 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0214 or 0.00000240 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 11.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0189 or 0.00000213 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded up 11.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0403 or 0.00000454 BTC.
- Lightning Bitcoin (LBTC) traded 35% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.09 or 0.00023592 BTC.
Bytom Coin Trading
Bytom can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BitMart, Kucoin, HitBTC, ZB.COM, CoinEgg, EXX, Huobi, BigONE, LBank, Bibox, CoinTiger, OKEx, Gate.io, Neraex, CoinEx, Cryptopia, RightBTC, OTCBTC and FCoin. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bytom directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bytom should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Bytom using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bytom Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bytom and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.