BlackCoin (CURRENCY:BLK) traded up 5% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 12:00 PM ET on January 16th. BlackCoin has a market cap of $1.95 million and $14,103.00 worth of BlackCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One BlackCoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0327 or 0.00000377 BTC on popular exchanges including Upbit, Trade By Trade, Tux Exchange and CoinEgg. Over the last seven days, BlackCoin has traded up 14.7% against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.88 or 0.00021703 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0029 or 0.00000042 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded 10.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.44 or 0.00005110 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0153 or 0.00000177 BTC.
- Rubycoin (RBY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0474 or 0.00000576 BTC.
- NuShares (NSR) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Atmos (ATMOS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000161 BTC.
BlackCoin Coin Trading
BlackCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, Cryptopia, Trade By Trade, CoinEgg, Bittylicious, LiteBit.eu, Livecoin, Upbit, Tux Exchange, Bleutrade and Bittrex. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as BlackCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BlackCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase BlackCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BlackCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BlackCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.