Project Coin (CURRENCY:PRJ) traded up 95% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 11:00 AM ET on January 16th. One Project Coin coin can now be purchased for about $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC on major exchanges including CryptoBridge, CoinExchange, Crex24 and Graviex. Project Coin has a total market capitalization of $9,716.00 and approximately $737.00 worth of Project Coin was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Project Coin has traded up 112.4% against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- 3DCoin (3DC) traded 65.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0073 or 0.00000084 BTC.
- Auxilium (AUX) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000023 BTC.
- XDNA (XDNA) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0250 or 0.00000288 BTC.
- SwiftCash (SWIFT) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- TOKPIE (TKP) traded up 8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0048 or 0.00000055 BTC.
- SpectrumNetwork (SPEC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
Project Coin Coin Profile
Buying and Selling Project Coin
Project Coin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, Graviex, Crex24, Cryptopia and CryptoBridge. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Project Coin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Project Coin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Project Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Project Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Project Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.