Zilliqa (CURRENCY:ZIL) traded 2% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 14:00 PM ET on January 16th. One Zilliqa token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0050 or 0.00000058 BTC on major exchanges including Koinex, DDEX, Coinhub and Ethfinex. Over the last seven days, Zilliqa has traded 8.9% higher against the US dollar. Zilliqa has a total market cap of $49.62 million and $6.68 million worth of Zilliqa was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Terra (KRT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002640 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $313.91 or 0.03611754 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011500 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $16.93 or 0.00194821 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0169 or 0.00000195 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0537 or 0.00000618 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.47 or 0.00028381 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $11.03 or 0.00126944 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
Buying and Selling Zilliqa
Zilliqa can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: FCoin, Koinex, GOPAX, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), Upbit, BitForex, OTCBTC, Radar Relay, OKEx, DragonEX, Kyber Network, Coinhub, UEX, DEx.top, Bitbns, HitBTC, Binance, AirSwap, Kucoin, Huobi, Zebpay, Ethfinex, WazirX, IDEX, Tokenomy, Gate.io, BitMart, Coinone, DDEX, BiteBTC, Bithumb, Korbit, Hotbit and OOOBTC. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Zilliqa directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Zilliqa should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Zilliqa using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Zilliqa Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zilliqa and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.