Myriad (CURRENCY:XMY) traded up 2.8% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 0:00 AM ET on January 18th. Myriad has a total market cap of $1.72 million and $1,268.00 worth of Myriad was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Myriad coin can now be bought for $0.0010 or 0.00000011 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including LiteBit.eu, Cryptopia and Bittrex. During the last week, Myriad has traded down 0.4% against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- DigiByte (DGB) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0071 or 0.00000078 BTC.
- Primecoin (XPM) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0473 or 0.00000518 BTC.
- Quark (QRK) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000046 BTC.
- Circuits of Value (COVAL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- HunterCoin (HUC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000036 BTC.
- Joincoin (J) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000022 BTC.
- BitQuark (BTQ) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000015 BTC.
Myriad Coin Profile
Buying and Selling Myriad
Myriad can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, LiteBit.eu and Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Myriad directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Myriad should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Myriad using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Myriad Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Myriad and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.