Pirate Chain (CURRENCY:ARRR) traded 2.6% lower against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 11:00 AM ET on January 20th. In the last week, Pirate Chain has traded 21.9% higher against the US dollar. Pirate Chain has a total market capitalization of $5.03 million and approximately $27,768.00 worth of Pirate Chain was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Pirate Chain coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0353 or 0.00000407 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Graviex and CryptoBridge.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002673 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 16.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $300.69 or 0.03477312 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011567 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $17.20 or 0.00198775 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0643 or 0.00000743 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0166 or 0.00000192 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.62 or 0.00030308 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11.12 or 0.00128578 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Pirate Chain Profile
and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Pirate Chain is medium.com/piratechain. The official website for Pirate Chain is pirate.black.
Pirate Chain Coin Trading
Pirate Chain can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Graviex and CryptoBridge. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Pirate Chain directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Pirate Chain should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Pirate Chain using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Pirate Chain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Pirate Chain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.