Red Pulse Phoenix (CURRENCY:PHX) traded 0.6% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on January 19th. Red Pulse Phoenix has a market cap of $3.10 million and approximately $149,372.00 worth of Red Pulse Phoenix was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Red Pulse Phoenix token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0037 or 0.00000043 BTC on major exchanges including Coinrail, Binance, Bitbns and Switcheo Network. In the last seven days, Red Pulse Phoenix has traded up 3.7% against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Phoenix (PHX) traded 16.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0190 or 0.00000299 BTC.
- Wowbit (WWB) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0069 or 0.00000091 BTC.
- ZCore (ZCR) traded 15.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0292 or 0.00000336 BTC.
- Bridge Protocol (BRDG) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- CARDbuyers (BCARD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- QYNO (QNO) traded 15.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
Red Pulse Phoenix Profile
Red Pulse Phoenix Token Trading
Red Pulse Phoenix can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Coinrail, Switcheo Network, Bitbns, Kucoin and Binance. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Red Pulse Phoenix directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Red Pulse Phoenix should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Red Pulse Phoenix using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Red Pulse Phoenix Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Red Pulse Phoenix and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.