Quanta Utility Token (CURRENCY:QNTU) traded 5.5% higher against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on January 22nd. During the last week, Quanta Utility Token has traded 9.7% lower against the US dollar. One Quanta Utility Token token can currently be bought for about $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, Bit-Z and HitBTC. Quanta Utility Token has a total market capitalization of $5.43 million and approximately $184.00 worth of Quanta Utility Token was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $3.24 or 0.00037389 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0481 or 0.00000554 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $482.47 or 0.05561552 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.32 or 0.00026697 BTC.
- OKB (OKB) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.93 or 0.00033722 BTC.
- ZB Token (ZB) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002698 BTC.
- Folgory Coin (FLG) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $11.15 or 0.00128467 BTC.
- Sai (DAI) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011869 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001340 BTC.
Quanta Utility Token Profile
Buying and Selling Quanta Utility Token
Quanta Utility Token can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bit-Z, HitBTC and Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Quanta Utility Token directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Quanta Utility Token should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Quanta Utility Token using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Quanta Utility Token Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Quanta Utility Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.