Invictus Hyperion Fund (CURRENCY:IHF) traded up 6.1% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 0:00 AM ET on January 22nd. Invictus Hyperion Fund has a market capitalization of $7.30 million and approximately $304.00 worth of Invictus Hyperion Fund was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Invictus Hyperion Fund has traded up 9.6% against the U.S. dollar. One Invictus Hyperion Fund token can now be bought for approximately $0.0610 or 0.00000712 BTC on exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002691 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 10.7% against the dollar and now trades at $282.66 or 0.03297994 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011677 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $17.26 or 0.00201440 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0600 or 0.00000700 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0169 or 0.00000197 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.53 or 0.00029557 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $10.89 or 0.00127116 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
About Invictus Hyperion Fund
Invictus Hyperion Fund Token Trading
Invictus Hyperion Fund can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Invictus Hyperion Fund directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Invictus Hyperion Fund should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Invictus Hyperion Fund using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Invictus Hyperion Fund Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Invictus Hyperion Fund and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.