Phoenixcoin (CURRENCY:PXC) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 0:00 AM ET on January 27th. Phoenixcoin has a total market capitalization of $271,545.00 and $41.00 worth of Phoenixcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Phoenixcoin coin can now be bought for about $0.0037 or 0.00000041 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last week, Phoenixcoin has traded up 13% against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $114.37 or 0.01261385 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $4.53 or 0.00049987 BTC.
- MINDOL (MIN) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.60 or 0.00028676 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $18.78 or 0.00207164 BTC.
- Oasis City (OSC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0514 or 0.00000627 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded up 6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00006971 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded down 29.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- GAPS (GAP) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.48 or 0.00071451 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00001905 BTC.
- EXMR (EXMR) traded up 49.9% against the dollar and now trades at $3.08 or 0.00042838 BTC.
NeoScrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was May 20th, 2013. Phoenixcoin’s total supply is 72,850,425 coins. Phoenixcoin’s official Twitter account is @Phoenixcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Phoenixcoin is phoenixcoin.org.
Phoenixcoin Coin Trading
Phoenixcoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Phoenixcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Phoenixcoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Phoenixcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Phoenixcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Phoenixcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.