AmsterdamCoin (CURRENCY:AMS) traded 23% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on February 14th. AmsterdamCoin has a total market cap of $25,810.00 and approximately $8.00 worth of AmsterdamCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, AmsterdamCoin has traded 64.9% lower against the U.S. dollar. One AmsterdamCoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0005 or 0.00000005 BTC on exchanges including YoBit and CoinExchange.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Bitcloud (BTDX) traded up 162.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0057 or 0.00000055 BTC.
- Zurcoin (ZUR) traded 25.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- BiosCrypto (BIOS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- PlatinumBAR (XPTX) traded 13% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000029 BTC.
- Animecoin (ANI) traded down 16.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000011 BTC.
AmsterdamCoin Coin Profile
Quark hashing algorithm. It launched on August 14th, 2015. AmsterdamCoin’s total supply is 81,469,427 coins and its circulating supply is 50,201,886 coins. The official website for AmsterdamCoin is amsterdamcoin.com. AmsterdamCoin’s official Twitter account is @amsterdam_coin.
Buying and Selling AmsterdamCoin
AmsterdamCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and CoinExchange. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as AmsterdamCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire AmsterdamCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase AmsterdamCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for AmsterdamCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for AmsterdamCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.