0Chain (CURRENCY:ZCN) traded down 0.3% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 12:00 PM ET on March 26th. 0Chain has a market cap of $2.14 million and $1,804.00 worth of 0Chain was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, 0Chain has traded 3.3% higher against the U.S. dollar. One 0Chain token can now be purchased for $0.0534 or 0.00000804 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX, Bilaxy and Ethfinex.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Metaverse Dualchain Network Architecture (DNA) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0105 or 0.00000158 BTC.
- LiquidApps (DAPP) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0064 or 0.00000096 BTC.
- Mass Vehicle Ledger (MVL) traded down 15.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- BeatzCoin (BTZC) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Hive (HIVE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00004296 BTC.
- AERUM (XRM) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- PHANTOM (XPH) traded 33.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
Buying and Selling 0Chain
0Chain can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bilaxy, Ethfinex and IDEX. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as 0Chain directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade 0Chain should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase 0Chain using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for 0Chain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for 0Chain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.