Thunder Token (CURRENCY:TT) traded 7.3% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on March 26th. Thunder Token has a total market cap of $15.72 million and $1.52 million worth of Thunder Token was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Thunder Token coin can now be purchased for $0.0054 or 0.00000082 BTC on major exchanges including Hotbit, Huobi Korea, Huobi Global and Upbit. In the last week, Thunder Token has traded 29.9% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.35 or 0.00050622 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0448 or 0.00000677 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 9% against the dollar and now trades at $294.62 or 0.04451162 BTC.
- OKB (OKB) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $4.20 or 0.00063458 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.45 or 0.00036943 BTC.
- PlayFuel (PLF) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00006150 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015107 BTC.
- Baer Chain (BRC) traded 13.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00010878 BTC.
- ZB Token (ZB) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00003514 BTC.
Thunder Token Profile
and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Thunder Token is /r/thundertoken and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Thunder Token
Thunder Token can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Huobi Global, Bilaxy, Hotbit, Upbit and Huobi Korea. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Thunder Token directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Thunder Token should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Thunder Token using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Thunder Token Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Thunder Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.