BitBall (CURRENCY:BTB) traded 46.5% higher against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on June 29th. BitBall has a total market capitalization of $556,655.01 and $614,185.00 worth of BitBall was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, BitBall has traded down 2.8% against the US dollar. One BitBall token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0029 or 0.00000032 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.60 or 0.00028582 BTC.
- ExtStock Token (XT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00004695 BTC.
- Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9,145.66 or 1.00416637 BTC.
- Function X (FX) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0833 or 0.00000915 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001156 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.94 or 0.00087185 BTC.
- GAPS (GAP) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.58 or 0.00006350 BTC.
- Nestree (EGG) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0051 or 0.00000056 BTC.
- LuckChain (BASH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- Phantasma (SOUL) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0413 or 0.00000451 BTC.
BitBall Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “A unique Multipurpose Digital currency with Endless Possibilities and Rewards – Bitball (BTB) ecosystem building bridge between Digital currencies, exchanges & clients all over the world. Our main goals are related to transactions across the globe with a user friendly interface, making it accessible to everyone at every level. Our phase 4 will include building an exchange for goods and services between people all over the world based on #cryptocurrency & Fiat.”
BitBall Token Trading
BitBall can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Blue Helix. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as BitBall directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade BitBall should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase BitBall using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for BitBall Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BitBall and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.