Binance USD (CURRENCY:BUSD) traded up 0.4% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on June 30th. During the last week, Binance USD has traded up 0.5% against the dollar. One Binance USD token can now be bought for approximately $1.00 or 0.00010933 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC and Binance. Binance USD has a market capitalization of $166.60 million and $60.86 million worth of Binance USD was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001375 BTC.
- Acash Coin (ACA) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002198 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $4.14 or 0.00045073 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $455.78 or 0.04959086 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002785 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- OKB (OKB) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $5.08 or 0.00055254 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.90 or 0.00031511 BTC.
- Kyber Network (KNC) traded 5.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.23 or 0.00013422 BTC.
- PlayFuel (PLF) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00004546 BTC.
Binance USD Token Profile
. The official message board for Binance USD is medium.com/Paxos. The official website for Binance USD is www.paxos.com/busd.
Binance USD Token Trading
Binance USD can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance and HitBTC. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Binance USD directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Binance USD should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Binance USD using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Binance USD Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Binance USD and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.