Bitcloud (CURRENCY:BTDX) traded up 7.2% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on June 30th. In the last week, Bitcloud has traded up 3.4% against the dollar. One Bitcloud coin can now be purchased for $0.0036 or 0.00000039 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including CryptoBridge, Cryptopia and CoinExchange. Bitcloud has a total market capitalization of $121,025.83 and approximately $7.00 worth of Bitcloud was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- BiosCrypto (BIOS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- Zurcoin (ZUR) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- AmsterdamCoin (AMS) traded down 49.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- PlatinumBAR (XPTX) traded down 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- Animecoin (ANI) traded down 16.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000011 BTC.
Quark hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was August 15th, 2017. Bitcloud’s total supply is 33,730,829 coins. The Reddit community for Bitcloud is /r/Bitcloud_BTDX and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Bitcloud’s official website is bit-cloud.info. Bitcloud’s official Twitter account is @Bitcloud_BTD.
Buying and Selling Bitcloud
Bitcloud can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, CryptoBridge and Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcloud directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bitcloud should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Bitcloud using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcloud Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcloud and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.