Compound (CURRENCY:COMP) traded 6.7% lower against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on June 30th. Compound has a total market capitalization of $559.84 million and approximately $142.85 million worth of Compound was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Compound token can currently be purchased for $218.58 or 0.02384370 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last seven days, Compound has traded 25.3% lower against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Purex (PUREX) traded 9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0804 or 0.00001277 BTC.
- Axe (AXE) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002213 BTC.
- EUNO (EUNO) traded up 79% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0287 or 0.00000313 BTC.
- FYDcoin (FYD) traded up 47.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- ImageCoin (IMG) traded up 11% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0495 or 0.00000540 BTC.
- United Crypto Community (UCOM) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0863 or 0.00001350 BTC.
- HUZU (HUZU) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0407 or 0.00000352 BTC.
- Bank Coin (BANK) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0064 or 0.00000121 BTC.
- SteepCoin (STEEP) traded 26.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Netrum (NTR) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0058 or 0.00000063 BTC.
hashing algorithm. It launched on September 30th, 2017. Compound’s total supply is 10,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 2,561,279 tokens. Compound’s official Twitter account is @CompoundCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. Compound’s official website is compound.finance/governance/comp. Compound’s official message board is medium.com/compound-finance.
Buying and Selling Compound
Compound can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Compound directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Compound should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Compound using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Compound Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Compound and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.