Electroneum (CURRENCY:ETN) traded 12.6% higher against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 11:00 AM ET on June 30th. Over the last seven days, Electroneum has traded 9.8% higher against the dollar. Electroneum has a total market capitalization of $63.80 million and $1.07 million worth of Electroneum was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Electroneum coin can currently be bought for $0.0063 or 0.00000069 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptohub, Bitbns, CoinBene and TradeOgre.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- ZumCoin (ZUM) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- TurtleCoin (TRTL) traded up 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Qwertycoin (QWC) traded 7.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- CROAT (CROAT) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- Niobio Cash (NBR) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- BitcoiNote (BTCN) traded up 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0023 or 0.00000025 BTC.
- Citadel (CTL) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- Newton Coin Project (NCP) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
hashing algorithm. Its launch date was November 3rd, 2017. Electroneum’s total supply is 10,151,009,729 coins. Electroneum’s official Twitter account is @electroneum and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Electroneum is electroneum.com/blog. The Reddit community for Electroneum is /r/Electroneum and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Electroneum’s official website is electroneum.com.
Electroneum Coin Trading
Electroneum can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin, CoinBene, Bitbns, Cryptomate, TradeOgre, Cryptopia, Liquid and Cryptohub. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Electroneum directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Electroneum should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Electroneum using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Electroneum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Electroneum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.