FLO (CURRENCY:FLO) traded up 3.8% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on June 30th. FLO has a total market cap of $3.67 million and approximately $20,762.00 worth of FLO was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, FLO has traded down 7.5% against the U.S. dollar. One FLO coin can now be purchased for $0.0241 or 0.00000263 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Counos Coin (CCA) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.92 or 0.00053712 BTC.
- ChronoCoin (CRN) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000033 BTC.
- Metrix Coin (MRX) traded down 13.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- BOScoin (BOS) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000024 BTC.
- Shard (SHARD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0855 or 0.00001193 BTC.
- Nasdacoin (NSD) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0553 or 0.00000604 BTC.
- Beetle Coin (BEET) traded 7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0033 or 0.00000036 BTC.
- Cashbery Coin (CBC) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0071 or 0.00000078 BTC.
- Quiztok (QTCON) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0122 or 0.00000133 BTC.
- Actinium (ACM) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0140 or 0.00000153 BTC.
hashing algorithm. It was first traded on July 17th, 2013. FLO’s total supply is 152,351,008 coins. The official website for FLO is flo.cash. The Reddit community for FLO is /r/floblockchain and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. FLO’s official Twitter account is @FLOblockchain and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling FLO
FLO can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as FLO directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade FLO should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase FLO using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for FLO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for FLO and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.