Gnosis (CURRENCY:GNO) traded up 1.1% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on June 30th. Gnosis has a market capitalization of $26.57 million and $88,172.00 worth of Gnosis was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Gnosis token can now be bought for $24.06 or 0.00262227 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Bancor Network, Cryptopia, Bitsane and LATOKEN. During the last week, Gnosis has traded 14.4% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Innovative Bioresearch Classic (INNBCL) traded 7.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010940 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00001926 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $159.10 or 0.01734301 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.47 or 0.00168681 BTC.
- InnovativeBioresearchClassic (INNBCL) traded up 20.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $4.64 or 0.00050569 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0672 or 0.00000732 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0165 or 0.00000180 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.13 or 0.00110476 BTC.
Gnosis Token Profile
Buying and Selling Gnosis
Gnosis can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, GOPAX, Upbit, ABCC, Bancor Network, Liqui, Mercatox, Bittrex, Poloniex, Bitsane, Kraken, BX Thailand, LATOKEN and Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Gnosis directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Gnosis should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Gnosis using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Gnosis Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Gnosis and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.