Litecoin Cash (CURRENCY:LCC) traded 0.3% higher against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on June 30th. Litecoin Cash has a total market capitalization of $2.62 million and $85,837.00 worth of Litecoin Cash was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Litecoin Cash has traded 0.2% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Litecoin Cash coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0038 or 0.00000042 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Exrates, CryptoBridge, Braziliex and Stocks.Exchange.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Mixin (XIN) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $148.73 or 0.01622430 BTC.
- Fusion (FSN) traded 7.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00005314 BTC.
- XinFin Network (XDCE) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0033 or 0.00000036 BTC.
- Bitcoin Atom (BCA) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002197 BTC.
- DAO.Casino (BET) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0206 or 0.00000273 BTC.
- Measurable Data Token (MDT) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0090 or 0.00000098 BTC.
- Sakura Bloom (SKB) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- Distributed Credit Chain (DCC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- RSK Smart Bitcoin (RBTC) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9,122.27 or 0.99614220 BTC.
- Safe Haven (SHA) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000006 BTC.
About Litecoin Cash
Buying and Selling Litecoin Cash
Litecoin Cash can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Mercatox, Braziliex, Trade Satoshi, SouthXchange, CryptoBridge, Stocks.Exchange, HitBTC, YoBit and Exrates. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Litecoin Cash directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Litecoin Cash should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Litecoin Cash using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Litecoin Cash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Litecoin Cash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.