Maker (CURRENCY:MKR) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 12:00 PM ET on June 30th. During the last week, Maker has traded 9.9% lower against the dollar. One Maker token can currently be bought for $455.94 or 0.04975801 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Bibox, Gate.io, DDEX and Radar Relay. Maker has a total market cap of $458.48 million and $10.21 million worth of Maker was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001375 BTC.
- Acash Coin (ACA) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002199 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $4.14 or 0.00045185 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002804 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- OKB (OKB) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.07 or 0.00055282 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.88 or 0.00031462 BTC.
- Kyber Network (KNC) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.22 or 0.00013368 BTC.
- PlayFuel (PLF) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00004540 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002448 BTC.
Maker Token Profile
Buying and Selling Maker
Maker can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Ethfinex, HitBTC, BitMart, Switcheo Network, Kyber Network, Kucoin, IDEX, Bancor Network, Bibox, DDEX, OKEx, CoinMex, GOPAX, Radar Relay, OasisDEX and Gate.io. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Maker directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Maker should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Maker using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Maker Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Maker and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.